Guides on How to Finance You Rims without Any Hassel
Buying new wheels and rims are a rather expensive purchase. But most companies that sell rims and tires will have many ways for you to pay for this.
Most companies that sell new rims usually work with a credit company to finance your rims and tires. You can also buy electronic equipment to add on to this purchase. There is usuallya low down payment, and then monthly payments. Most companies that finance these purchases have several ways. Here is information on how you can pay for your first purchase of rims, wheels and also electronics:
- Revolving charge – Financing for 12-18-24 months (for approved applicants)
- Credit and Debits Cards
- Visa, Master Card, and American Express
- Quick Collect with Western Union
- Cashiers Check
- Money orders from the post office
Some of these will include a charge for the service.
General financing info
Although Patriot’s custom wheel has exceptionally competitive cash pricing, most of their clients opt for the low interest financing plans. These plans include 12 months, 18 months and 24 months terms.
All customers for financing need to put down a modest payment that can be paid by debit or credit card, by phone or Western Union Quick collect.
Monthly payment methods
The only 2 methods of sending monthly payments accepted by Patriot’s custom wheels are:
- ACH (Electronic debit from your checking account)
- Military/Civil service allotment
When financing you need to have the usual requirement such as:
- Minimum monthly income of $1000
- Minimum of 180 days with current job
- Checking account opened for at least 90 days with no other drafts
Of course, you might have you own way for credit – such as your bank, saving and loan or a family member. This would be considered a cash payment for your rims and wheels if you have you own financing and pay cash to the rim company.