Our lives these days are full of surprises, while some may be welcome, others are not. But it is beyond any of us to control them or instead plan for them because they come unexpectedly. Whatever aspirations and dreams we have, define us as a person, and we try to make sure that we never have to compromise on them.
Different individuals have varied aspirations and hopes such as a good education, an exotic foreign holiday, home renovation, buying a special gift or a lavish wedding. The list is virtually unending, but sadly our finances are not.
Most of us survive on a pre-planned budget, but with the uncertainties that life throws at us, all planning goes haywire. There were so many instances when you had not planned for a particular expense, but it came up all of a sudden and left you gasping for breath.
Well, most of us have some savings which we have accumulated over the years, but would you like to wipe them off in one go or instead do you think your savings might be enough in the first place.
What options are you left within such a scenario, borrowing from friends or relatives, but what if, they also don’t have enough money to spare? Would you let those dreams come crashing down? No, there is no need for taking such an extreme step, as now you can avail Personal Loans to deal with your financial emergencies.
What are Personal Loans
Personal Loans are unsecured loans which are extended by most banks as well as NBFC’s (Non-Banking Financial Companies) for their customers. These loans are extended for a variety of purposes and you are free to use the amount according to your preferences. Personal Loans offer an excellent way to deal with your financial blues, as they are sanctioned and disbursed in a matter of few days.
Following are some of the significant features of Personal Loans: –
- The interest rate for Personal Loan varies depending on your credit score and eligibility.
- The repayment period for Personal Loan ranges from one year to five years.
- Personal Loans up to Rs. 30 Lakhs are available from banks and NBFC’s depending on your eligibility.
- You can use the amount borrowed for any purpose you desire.
- Personal Loans are processed and disbursed within a week depending on your documents.
How to apply for Personal Loans Online
You can conveniently Apply for Personal Loans Online as it has become the preferred mode of availing this service for most borrowers. There are various options that you can explore to avail low interest Personal Loans from multiple lenders. Following are the ways you can apply for low interest rate Personal Loans –
- Company/Bank Website: You can directly log on to the website of lenders and explore the Personal Loan section to apply for a Personal Loan as well as get information regarding best personal loans for bad credit. Once you fill in the relevant details, you will be contacted by their personnel for the further process.
- Online Marketplaces: There are numerous online marketplaces like www.mymoneymantra.com where you can get access to multiple lenders, compare their interest rates, and apply for Personal Loans.
Benefits of Applying Personal Loan Online
Applying for a Personal Loan online offers you numerous benefits such as: –
- Confidentiality: The online process for Personal Loan ensures secrecy of your crucial financial information as there is very minimal human interaction. You can quickly scan and upload all the information online.
- Eligibility Check: Most lenders offer you the option to first check your eligibility online and then move ahead with the application if the offer suits you.
- Easy Application Process: Applying for a Personal Loan online is very convenient as you need to fill out just some necessary details along with uploading some financial documents. The processing is done within a few days when you apply online.
- Flexibility: Depending on your credit score and repayment history, you can get loans for up to Rs. 50 Lakhs with repayment extending up to 5 years.
- Ease of Repayment: You can quickly pay the EMIs online through your bank accounts without any need to stand in queues and wasting time.
Personal Loans offer you a convenient way to meet your financial obligations without wiping out your entire savings. Being collateral-free, these loans are extended based solely on your credit score and financial standing. Therefore, you must ensure that you maintain an excellent credit score to be able to avail this facility.
To apply online for Credit Cards, Secured Loans and Unsecured Loans, visit www.mymoneymantra.com, the leading online lending marketplace that offers financial products from 60+ Banks and NBFCs. We have served 2 million+ happy customers since 1989.
Talk to our Loan Specialists toll-free at 1800 103 4004 to know more about our products and offers.